Pressure Washer Accessories
- Water Jet Flat Surface Cleaner
- Legacy Revolution Rotary Nozzle
- Telescoping Lances
- Hose Reels
- Ready-Stack Hose Reel
- Mobile Cleaning Packages
- Sewer Hoses and Nozzles
- Turbo Nozzles
- Industrial Wet Sandblast
- Wheel Kits
- Hose Extensions
- Foam Cannons
Cyclone Flat Surface Cleaning Attachment
- Easily attaches to Hot or Cold Water Pressure Washers
- Up to 6 GPM, 4000 PSI
- Spins at 2000 RPM
- Fatigue-free Trigger Bar
The Extension Wand is the premier telescoping wand in the industry with its many unique features. For one, it’s built tough, yet lightweight and ergonomically designed for hours of high-level cleaning without the hassle of a ladder or scaffolding. There are five models ranging from 8 to 24 feet and variations of each model.
- Extends up to 24 feet
- Effortlessly raise and lower the
wand using the water pressure
- Adjustable pressure
- No kick back or whipping action
- Easy grip handle
- Easy to install
- Right and left hand adjustable
- Durable, reliable, and light weight
- Easy to control
Why Buy Landa Hose?
Comparison of Pressure Washer Hose vs. Hydraulic Hose
Pressure Washer Hose
• Must be labeled pressure washer hose to comply with UL 1776 safety standard for pressure washers
• Must have a swedge guard or bend restrictor 24″ long at operator end for compliance with national safety standards
• Crimp fitting is designed to allow for expansion and contraction
• The national safety standard requires ratings label on hose
• Hydraulic hose is not designed for pressure washer applications. The inner tubing will crack over time when in contact with water.
• Not designed for hot water
• Hydraulic hose is found on equipment not in the operators hands. Swedge guard or bend restrictor is not required.
• Crimp fitting does not allow for expansion and contraction from hot water applications.
• Normally labeled with pressure ratings only because they are not rated for hot water
Fully-assembled and ready to use! Our hose reels were designed for ease of useand durability in commercial pressure washer applications. Offering 100′ and 200’reels in both a fixed base and 360-degree rotating base. The oversized reel holds the advertised length plus leaves additional space reducing the difficulty of reeling hose. The unique extended swivel improves the hose connection and reduces hose wear and stress.
- Fixed mount or 360 degree pivot versions
- Up to 5000 PSI and 325 degree F
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Heavy-duty Steel
Ready-Stack Hose Reels
Move up to 400′ of hose. Easily manage high-pressure hoses with a new series of accessories from Landa Kärcher Group. Move up to 400′ of hose in place with stackable hose reels and cart. The integrated frame protects the hose and is ready to stack out of the box, saving time and money. Maneuver over obstacles and make cleaning easier with the adjustable hose riser.
Ready-Stack Hose Reel Product Sheet
The Legacy Undercarriage Cleaner is the ideal way to clean under vehicles and heavy equipment. It features:
- Stainless-steel rotating nozzle assembly
- Withstands up to 4000 PSI and 250 degrees F
- Easy to handle and maneuver
Legacy Undercarriage Cleaner Product Sheet
The Water Jet is the premier top-of-the-line surface cleaner
on the market today.
The Water Jet is an industrial grade, super-duty surface cleaner with an adjustable spray bar. It attaches easily to a hot or cold water pressure washer and “mows” grime on most flat surfaces. The stainless steel spray bar, with two precision spray nozzles, spins at an astounding 2000 RPM. Ideal for attacking the toughest, most stubborn grease, grime, and dirt stains, the Water Jet is perfectly suited for cleaning a variety of surfaces including concrete and asphalt.
- Easily attaches to hot or cold water pressure washer
- Up to 5 GPM, 4000 PSI
- Spins at 2000 RPM
- Fatigue-free trigger bar